Adobe XD provides an easy-to-use solution that lets you use voice commands to trigger an interaction between artboards. Like using a Click or a Tap as a Trigger, you can use Voice Commands to trigger a prototype interaction and Speech Playback as a triggered action. For example, if you are integrating voice search within a mobile application, you can use Voice Commands and Speech Playback to automatically transition between artboards.
In the Trigger head-up display, set the following options to trigger a voice prototype interaction:
- Trigger: set to Voice.
- Command: enter the Voice Command as text.
- Action: set to Transition.
- Destination: set the destination artboard.
- Animation: set animations based on the available options.
- Easing: set easing based on the available options.
- Duration: set duration in Seconds.
A. Set Trigger to Voice B. Enter Voice Command as a text
In the Trigger head-up display, set the following options:
- Trigger: set to Time.
- Time delay: set the transition delay period in Seconds.
- Action: set it to Speech Playback.
- Speech: add the corresponding speech response.
A. Set Trigger to Time B. Set Time Delay in Seconds C. Set Action to Speech Playback D. Add the Speech Response
When previewing a prototype on a:
- Desktop or laptop: hold down the spacebar.
- Adobe XD Mobile app (iOS/Android): use a long press gesture anywhere on the screen. Place your finger on the screen (without moving it) and use the voice command before lifting your finger back.
- Mobile browser in a smartphone: hold down the microphone icon located in the lower right-corner of the screen.