Keyboard shortcut isn't working | Dreamweaver 2014
When you try to split a table cell using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Alt+S, no action is performed.
Sometimes a new CSS Selector row is added when this shortcut is used.
Manually change the keyboard shortcut for splitting table cells:
- Go to Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Click Menu Commands from the Commands list, click Table from the list of options that appears, and then click Split Cell.
- In the Press Key field, type the combination of the keyboard characters you want to use as a shortcut, and then click Change.
This issue occurs as a single keyboard shortcut is assigned to two different workflows. In Dreamweaver 2014, the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Alt+S is by default assigned to the creation of a new selector in CSS Designer. The same keyboard shortcut was assigned to the splitting of table cells prior to Dreamweaver 2014.
So, when you use Ctrl+Alt+S in Dreamweaver 2014:
- A new row is added for a CSS Selector if CSS Designer is open.
- No action is performed if CSS Designer is not visible.