Navigate to C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe and right-click on Creative Cloud Libraries folder. Select Properties.
Unable to access imported pixel brushes on Windows
- Adobe Fresco User Guide
- What's new in Adobe Fresco
- What is Adobe Fresco
- System requirements for Adobe Fresco
- Release notes for Adobe Fresco
- Adobe Fresco on the iPhone
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Accessibility in Fresco
- Adobe Fresco | Common questions
- Get started with the user interface
- Upgrade to a paid plan of Adobe Fresco
- Upgrade storage for Adobe Fresco
- Supported features on iPad and Windows devices
- Draw, paint, animate, and share
- Shapes in Adobe Fresco
- Mixer brushes
- Pixel brushes
- Ribbon brushes
- Live brushes
- Adjust pressure curve on stylus
- Vector brushes
- Free Transform tool
- Apply motion to artwork
- Magic Wand tool
- Smudge tool
- Liquify tool
- Add and modify text
- Publish, export, and share
- Layer masks
- Access Creative Cloud libraries in Fresco
- Add your own font
- Grids alignment
- Adobe Fresco and Creative Cloud apps
- Cloud documents
- Examples, Ideas, and Inspirations
Your device or the computer may not have access to the Creative Cloud Libraries service. Read on to learn more.
You won't be able to access the imported pixel brushes when your device doesn't have sufficient permissions for Creative Cloud Libraries service. Use the workaround to fix the permissions and restore access to your imported pixel brushes.
Click Security tab and look out for the ALL APPLICATIONS PACKAGES name listed under Group or user name and ensure that it has all the necessary permissions.
- Click Edit. A pop-up dialog appears with the title Permissions for Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Click Add. A dialog appears with the title Select Users, Computers, Service Accounts, or Groups.
- Click locations and select your computer name.
- Type ALL in Enter the object names to select, and click Check Names. Select ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES.
Close Adobe Fresco and relaunch it.
Still having issues? Post your question on Adobe Fresco community and get answers.