An incorrect machine ID being returned to Adobe products on launch causes this issue.
If you are experiencing this behavior, continue to log in with your Adobe ID or enter your serial number. Entering your Adobe ID or serial number fully licenses your product and does not limit functionality.
Entering your serial number into a WordPad or TextEdit document allows you to quickly copy and paste your serial number into the serial number dialog box. Follow the steps below to complete this process.
- Launch WordPad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac OS).
- Type your serial number with or without dashes. Note: Dashes don't cause a problem when you perform the steps, but they are not required.
- Save the document to an easy to find location, such as your Documents.
- Open serial number document.
- Highlight the serial number.
- Copy the text by pressing Ctrl + C (Windows) or Command + C (Mac OS).
- Close the document.
- Launch the Creative Suite product.
- Click License This Product.
- When prompted, click inside the serial number field and press Ctrl + V (Windows) or Command + V (Mac OS).
- Follow the onscreen navigation to continue launching the product.
Once the serial number is accepted, a fully functional product (not a trial) launches.