Welcome to the version 9.0 release of Adobe Bridge CC 2018. This page contains late-breaking product information and updates not covered in the Adobe Bridge documentation.
For latest system requirements, visit Bridge CC system requirements.
Adobe offers a free Creative Cloud Membership that includes a trial of all Adobe desktop software. This allows you to evaluate individual products or editions, then when you want to use the full version of the software, you can convert your free Creative Cloud Membership to a full Creative Cloud membership or single-app membership. When purchasing a membership subscription, you are required to be online and to log in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
New features and enhancements are listed and described in the new features summary page.
- For general Adobe Forums visit http://forums.adobe.com.
- To find Help on topics related to downloading, installing and getting started with your software visit http://www.adobe.com/go/download_forums_en.
- For product manuals (both HTML and PDF for offline use) and tutorials visit http://helpx.adobe.com/bridge.html.
- For Bridge questions visit http://forums.adobe.com/community/bridge.
- For Camera Raw questions visit http://forums.adobe.com/community/cameraraw.
For Adobe Customer Care visit http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html which provides assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues.
Outside North America, click the Choose your region link, then click the name of your country or region to update to the appropriate page and language.
© 2018 Adobe and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Creative Cloud, and Bridge are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. macOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. AMD and Athlon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Intel and Pentium 4 are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.