macOS 10.11 and later
- CPU: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Non-retina display (Retina recommended)
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
For information on upgrading your macOS version, see Upgrade to macOS High Sierra.
Windows 10 Creators Update (64-bit) – Version 1703 (build 10.0.15063) or later with the following minimum configuration:
- CPU: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation
- Display: 1280 x 800
- Graphics: Minimum Direct 3D DDI Feature Set: 10. For Intel GPU, drivers released in 2014 or later are necessary. To find this information, launch “dxdiag” from the Run menu and select the “Display” tab.
For information on upgrading your Windows OS version, see How to get the Windows 10 Creators Update.
XD on Windows 10 supports Windows' native pen and touch features.
You can use touch to interact with XD tools and create artwork on canvas, navigate through layers, interact with symbols, wire prototypes, change shapes properties in the Property Inspector, scroll through preview window, drag images to the canvas, create repeat grids and so on.
Prototypes created and shared through Adobe XD work best on the latest versions of modern browsers and operating systems. The following is a list of the minimum recommended versions of browsers used for viewing shared prototypes. Shared prototypes are not guaranteed to work on older versions of browsers.
- Internet Explorer 11+ on Windows 7+
- Edge on Windows 10+ (latest two releases of the browser)
- Safari 9 on Mac OS 10.11+
- Chrome on Mac 10.11+ and Windows 7+ (latest two releases of the browser)
- Firefox on Mac 10.11+ and Windows 7+ (latest two releases of the browser)
- Default browser on Android 4.2
- Chrome on iOS 9+
- Safari for iOS 8+
Note: Viewing of shared design specs on mobile browsers is not supported currently.
|Adobe XD for iOS||Adobe XD for Android|
|Apple iOS versions 10.0 or later||Android 5.0 or later|
The latest version of Adobe XD is well tested with public releases of OS and it may give some unexpected behaviors on Beta versions of MAC and Windows OS.