Adobe accepts the following items as proof of purchase:
- An Adobe order number
- A copy of a sales receipt or shipping invoice from a reseller that lists the following information:
- Reseller name and address
- Adobe product and version purchased
- Purchase date
- Purchase price
- Method of payment (required only if you want to return a product purchased from a reseller in North America to Adobe)
- For Amazon ESD orders, the order confirmation email or account order confirmation from Amazon.
Note: If there is a customer or company name on the proof of purchase, it must match your name or the company name in your account. Retail receipts without a company or individual name are acceptable.
If the proof of purchase you received doesn't include this information, contact the reseller for a replacement proof of purchase.