- Check that the user is using the correct user name and password.
- Have the user check their network connection. They must be connected to the Internet to publish a presentation.
- Check to see what version of the Breeze plug-in they are using. If it is an older version, ask the user to upload the most current version.
- Make sure that the user typed the password in correctly. Please see Breeze passwords are now case sensitive (TechNote 18766).
- Send the user to the following URL to change their password:
- Contact your account administrator
Note: If you can not log into a Breeze Live meeting, please see Breeze Live Troubleshooting FAQ (TechNote 18815).