Release Notes | Prelude
Find helpful resources about recent Prelude updates.
Adobe Prelude works in conjunction with Adobe Premiere Pro. Adobe Prelude allows video professionals to easily add metadata to their video files in a digital workflow.
The latest version of Prelude is the October 2021 release (version 22.0). This version offers security fixes. For more information, see:
For the latest system requirements, see Prelude system requirements.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see Creative Cloud system requirements.
- Join our user community and find answers to your questions: http://www.adobe.com/go/forums
- Learn how to download, install, and get started with your software:
- Get product help, inspiration, and support: http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_Prelude_support_en.
For assistance with product usage, sales, registration, and troubleshooting:
- Within North America: Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support.
- Outside North America: Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/, click Change region at the bottom of the page, and select your country or region.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_Prelude_support_en.
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. Visit www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details.
Notice to users
Copyright © 1987-2018 Adobe Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, and Illustrator are either registered or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.