What's new in Lightroom Classic
- Lightroom Classic User Guide
- Introduction to Lightroom Classic
- Lightroom and Adobe services
- Lightroom for mobile, TV, and the web
- Import photos
- Viewing photos
- Manage catalogs and files
- Organize photos in Lightroom Classic
- Process and develop photos
- Develop module basics
- Create panoramas and HDR panoramas
- Flat-Field Correction
- Correct distorted perspective in photos using Upright
- Improve image quality using Enhance
- Work with image tone and color
- Apply local adjustments
- HDR photo merge
- Develop module options
- Retouch photos
- Cure red eye and pet eye effects
- Use the Radial Filter tool
- Use the enhanced Spot Removal tool
- Export photos
- Work with external editors
- Print photos
- Photo books
- Web galleries
- Keyboard shortcuts
Learn what's new in the latest release of Lightroom Classic.
The March 2023 release of Lightroom Classic (version 12.2.1) fixes a bug that causes sync failure for some users on a Windows machine. Check Fixed issues to know more.
Top new features
October 2022 release (version 12.0)
Create blemish-free images in just a click! Achieve ultimate editing control using the Content-Aware Remove tool to remove tough spots, distractions, and other unwanted elements in a photo.
You can now automatically select people, objects, and backgrounds in your image and make adjustments to the selection. Define areas and enhance editing to bring out exactly what you desire. Find these advanced tools and more in the new Masking panel.
Find newly added cameras and lenses in the full list of supported profiles.