- (Microsoft SQL Server only) Running the ProcessPurge command fails with the following exception:
“Caused By: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: EJB Exception: ; nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The incoming tabular data stream (TDS) remote procedure call (RPC) protocol stream is incorrect. Too many parameters were provided in this RPC request. The maximum is 2100.”
- Saving of assets using WorkBench fails for those assets having multiple versions, with an error message:
"The version of the server does not support this operation". (Ref# NPR-13637)
- Take a backup of the <LiveCycle_root>/deploy folder. It is required if you decide to uninstall the quick fix.
- Stop your application server.
- Extract the QF archive file to your hard drive.
- In the directory named according to the operating system that you are using:
Navigate to the appropriate directory on the installation media or folder on your hard disk where you copied the installer, and double-click the lces4_qf_install.exe file.
- (Windows 32-bit) CDROM_Installers\Windows\Disk1\InstData\VM
- (Windows 64-bit) CDROM_Installers\Windows_64Bit\Disk1\InstData\VM
- Linux, Solaris, AIX
Navigate to the appropriate directory, and from a command prompt, type ./lces4_qf_install.bin.
- (Linux) CDROM_Installers/Disk1/InstData/NoVM
- (Solaris) CDROM_Installers/Disk1/InstData/NoVM
- (AIX) CDROM_Installers/Disk1/InstData/VM
This launches an install wizard that guides you through the installation.
- On the Introduction panel, click Next.
- On the Choose Install Folder screen, verify that the default location displayed is correct for your existing installation, or click Browse to select the alternate folder where LiveCycle ES4 SP1 is currently installed, and click Next.
- Read the Quick Fix Patch Summary information and click Next.
- Read the Pre-Installation Summary information and click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Next to apply the quick fix updates to your installed files.
- The Start Configuration Manager checkbox is selected by default. Click Done to run the Configuration Manager.
To run Configuration Manager later, deselect the Start Configuration Manager option before you click Done. You can start Configuration Manager later using the appropriate script in the [LiveCycle root]/configurationManager/bin directory.
- (JBoss only) If you are using connectors, edit the classpath mentioned in the following files and update the version of commons-collections-3.1.jar with commons-collections-3.2.2.jar:
- Depending on your application server, choose one of the following documents and follow the instructions in the Configuring and Deploying LiveCycle section.
- (JBoss only) After installing the patch and configuring the server, delete
tmpand work directories of JBoss application server.
- Restart the server machine.