- The French (Canada) dictionary goes missing after installing LiveCycle ES4 Service Pack 1. (Ref# 3688838)
- If the form locale is set to English (Canada), the language in Advanced Document Properties of Acrobat appears as en-CA instead of English. (Ref# 3692511)
- Acrobat accessibility checker fails 508 character encoding test if XDP contains a bulleted list of type disc (list-style-type:disc). (Ref# 3722223)
- To install the update, run the Designer11.0.1_<Language>_Cumulative_QF6.msp file.
- On the welcome screen, click update. The installation starts.
- After the installation completes, click finish.
After installing the Quick Fix:
- Use DisplayLangAndTitle or DisplayLangAndTabOrder flag in the XDP for the form language to appear correctly.
- Add the UseSymbolStd:1 flag as follows in the XDP to fix the issue with accessibility checker:
<?originalXFAVersion http://www.xfa.org/schema/xfa-template/3.3/ UseSymbolStd:1?>