What you'll need
Download the Global Corp Supplier Agreement.pdf practice file and open it in Adobe Acrobat Sign, or open your own fillable form. You can also add other documents, but in this tutorial, you will work with just one document. You can open a file in two ways:
- Click Add Files and then navigate to the desired file in your Acrobat Sign library, on your computer, or in cloud storage.
- Drag and drop the desired file.
Using the text tool, click anywhere in the document where you want to add text and start typing. You can also use the X, checkmark, and dot tools to add symbols as needed.
To sign PDF documents or other agreements, follow these steps:
1. Click the Sign icon in the top toolbar.
2. Click Add Signature in the sub menu.
3. Choose one of the four options Acrobat Sign provides for adding an e-signature:
- Type your name
- Draw your own signature using your mouse or finger on a touchscreen
- Select Image to upload a picture of your own signature
- Select Mobile to capture your signature on your mobile device
4. Click Apply.
5. Move your mouse to the correct location and click once to place your signature.
6. Click Done. At this point you have completed filling and signing the form.
If desired, you can take four optional next steps:
- Send a Copy of the document to someone else
- Download a Copy of the form you just completed
- Manage This Agreement to access all management options in the Manage tab
- Sign Another Agreement to repeat the Fill and Sign process with another document
Learn more about filling and signing PDF documents and other documents yourself. You can also get others to sign PDF documents and other documents using Adobe Fill & Sign. Adobe offers additional products to fill PDF files and sign PDF forms, including Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat Reader, the Acrobat Reader mobile app, and the Acrobat Sign app for Android and iOS.