The ColdFusion MX 7 Updater delivers all the latest updates to ColdFusion MX 7 and is a free upgrade for existing ColdFusion MX 7 customers. Macromedia recommends that all ColdFusion MX 7 customers install the ColdFusion MX 7 Updater.
- What's included in the ColdFusion MX 7 Updater?
- Where can I get the ColdFusion MX 7 Updater?
- Who should install the ColdFusion MX 7 Updater?
- If I buy a new copy of ColdFusion MX 7 today, will I still need to install the Updater?
- Can I download a version of ColdFusion MX 7 that already includes the Updater?
- How can I obtain the Mac OS X installers?
In addition to improving the popular Flash forms, cfdocument, cfreport and Report Builder features, the ColdFusion MX 7 Updater adds new support for the Mac OS X platform, and addresses a number of customer-requested issues. The Updater includes all previous ColdFusion MX 7 hot fixes and security patches that have been released to date, eliminating the need to install multiple hot fixes and patches. It includes many fixes that are not available elsewhere. The Updater also includes JRun Updater 5, Verity Server patch level 21, and Apache Axis 1.2.1. Full details are available in the Updater Release Notes .
A number of key updates have also been made to the ColdFusion Report Builder, so be sure to also download the ColdFusion Report Builder 7.0.1 Updater.
Download the updater from the ColdFusion Updaters page.
Macromedia recommends that all ColdFusion MX 7 customers install the ColdFusion MX 7 Updater. It should enhance performance, stability, and security of your ColdFusion applications. This updater should be applied to both the English and Japanese versions and all editions including Developer, Standard, and Enterprise.
- Online Store Purchases, downloaded kits If you purchased ColdFusion as a download from our Online Store, the Updater is already included in your installers.
- Boxed Product If you purchased ColdFusion MX 7 as a boxed product, you still need to apply the Updater after successfully installing ColdFusion MX 7.
- Trial Downloads If you downloaded a trial version of the product since the release of the Updater, the Updater is already included in your installers.
If you have purchased boxed copies of ColdFusion MX 7, you may want to download full installers for the product with the Updater already applied. You can download these kits today from our trial download site. Visit our download site now.
The new Mac OS X installers are only available as downloads from our trial download site. Once downloaded, as with other platforms, users can immediately enable production use of the ColdFusion MX 7 server by entering a license key during install. For users without a license key, full Enterprise options can be enabled for 30 days. After 30 days, ColdFusion MX reverts to the Developer edition. A valid license key can be entered in the ColdFusion MX 7 Administrator at any time after the install. Download the Mac OS X installer now.