Find the serial number of your Elements product
A serial number is required to use your Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements software.
- Photoshop Elements serial numbers begin with 1057.
- Premiere Elements serial numbers begin with 1143.
Purchases from Adobe.com
If you've purchased your product from Adobe.com, you can find the product serial number in your Adobe account.
Under "Products" note the serial number for your registered products.
Purchases from resellers
If you purchased your product from a reseller, here's how to find your redemption code and serial number.
The prepaid keycard contains a redemption code for use to obtain the serial number and download the product.
- Scratch off the foil on the back of the card to reveal the redemption code.
- Go to www.adobe.com/go/getserial, enter your redemption code and follow the instructions.
The product box contains an insert with instructions for how to redeem your product, access the serial number and download the product.
Purchase confirmation email from a Reseller
- The confirmation email will contain your redemption code.
- Go to www.adobe.com/go/getserial, enter your redemption code, and follow the instructions.
For Amazon purchases:
Student Teacher Edition:
If you have a Student and Teacher Edition, depending on your region, go to one of the following sites to submit your verification request to acquire a serial number.
North America: www.adobe.com/go/edu-validate
Outside North America, one of the following:
Verification can take 2–30 days.