Account Admin or group Admin can enable the setting for the users or their Account or group respectively to have their own email footer text:
- Log in to Account and go to Account tab.
- Go to Account settings > Email Settings.
- Select the Allow users to have their own email footers check box and then click Save.
Once the Setting is enabled, users can log in to account and add email footer text.
- Log in to Account.
- In the upper-right corner, click your name and go to My profile.
- Go to Personal Preferences >My Email Footer.
- Enter the Footer text, and click Save.
- The setting allows only to Add email footer text and not Email Footer Image. Email footer is still inherited from Account or Group level.
- It is applied to all the email notifications sent By Adobe Sign.
- The setting is available only on Adobe Sign Business and Enterprise Accounts.