- Make sure that you do not make a transaction with a digital signature. You cannot delegate Digital Signatures by any means: Recipient role, Signer delegation, or Replace Signer.
- Agreements sent through MegaSign cannot use the Replace Signer option feature.
- You cannot replace the Recipients of a Recipient Group individually.
- If you use the replace action, it replaces the whole group with the one newly nominated email address.
- If you use the include action, the recipient group grows by the one new recipient.
For more information, visit the below Article under Things to Know Section:
Digital Signature Workflow:
Replace the current recipient in an agreement: