Unable to create a widget using a library document
Creating a widget using library template is not possible by design, but there is a workaround to achieve it.
- Adobe Sign Web app
1) Library document.
2) The template has to be both a field template and a document template (Refer this article to know how to create a library template).
In case the template is not a field layer, set it from the Template Properties section.
- Go to Manage > Library Templates > Select the Template.
- Click PDF on the upper right (Template Detail section) to download the original document.
- Go to Dashboard > Create widget > Upload the document downloaded in Step 2 > Select Preview & Add Signature Fields.
- On the preview page, click the Field Templates on the upper right and select the same library template used in Step 1 and click Apply.
- Click Save to create the widget.