Audio recorded within Breeze Plug-in for PowerPoint is cut off at the beginning or end of a slide when the presentation is played back.
When recording audio for a presentation in Breeze Plug-in for PowerPoint, follow the guidelines below:
- Do not speak during a slide transition.
- When recording continuously (the Record/Play this slide only option is not checked), do not speak during the slide transition.
- Stop speaking before clicking the Next Animation button or the Next button.
- Wait until the new slide appears completely before speaking.
- Finish speaking before clicking the Stop button.
- Pause slightly after pressing the record button, then begin speaking. This will ensure that recording has started.