To review a consolidated report for some unique specific users, it is possible to add them into one group and then prepare the report.
It can be categorized as a three-step process as below:
Add the unique users to be filtered in the Temp group using following steps "Figure 3 and 4:"
- Click “Administration” tab and then “Users and Groups.”
- Select the Temp group, for example: Unique_users.
- Click “Information.”
- Click “View Group Members.”
- Select multiple users by pressing Ctrl key on the keyboard.
- Click “Add.”
Filter the reports using following steps“Figure 5, 6, 7 and 8”:
- Click “Reports” in Adobe Connect Central.
- Select the type of report you would like to create. For example: Meeting
- Select a Meeting report type, that is, Meeting Room Summary Report or Individual Meeting Session Report.
- Select the meeting.
- Click “Next.”