Delete Flash Player cache, browse cookies, and history
Last updated on May 15, 2021 12:17:02 AM GMT | Also Applies to Adobe Connect 9
There are multiple scenarios where it's necessary to delete the Flash Player cache [FP cache] and browser cookies or history to resolve specific issues in Adobe Connect.
Below are the some specific scenarios where deleting the Flash Player cache and browser cookies/ history helps resolve various issues:
Scenarios to delete Flash Player cache:
- Meeting room does not detect Microphone and camera
- Camera feed doesn’t get streamed and video pod appears black
- Chat doesn’t work in the meeting room
- Customization like change in logo doesn’t show in the user interface
Scenarios to delete browser cookies and history:
- Unable to log in to Connect central
- URL redirection issues
- Login page doesn’t open
There scenarios above are the most comment, but there could be some other scenarios as well when these steps can help.