Adobe Connect On-premise
Adobe Connect Hosted
Adobe Connect Managed Services (ACMS)
Firefox 64-bit Browser
Adobe Connect version 9.7 and higher
We have identified this as a known Bug with Firefox 64-bit browser. Bug #4087959 can be used for reference.
- Append?proto=true at the end of your meeting URL: example: https://my.adobeconnect.com/rahulmeeting?proto=true
- Use another browser, Chrome, or I.E. and that works fine.
- Install Firefox 32-bit browser and the meeting works fine.
- Disable Flash in FireFox(64-bit). This prompts the user to launch the add-in/app.
Few other Troubleshooting alternatives/workarounds which could be tried:
- Run %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin.exe as an admin.
- Go to the exe, right-click, and choose the Compatibility tab and click Run this program as admin. FireFox then launches the app when invoked.