You would like to use a third party appliation to secure your Adobe Connect Pro Licensed Web Application Server (6x, 7x).
1. Download the stunnel windows installer here: http://www.stunnel.org/download/binaries.html
2. Install stunnel on the same box as Connect.
3. Insert the following code in the custom.ini without replacing or deleting any existing text:
4. Copy your certificates and private keys to the root of the stunnel install.
5. Rename the original stunnel.conf in the root install directory of stunnel and create a new copy containing the following:
; Protocol version (all, SSLv2, SSLv3, TLSv1)
sslVersion = all
; Some performance tunings
socket = l:TCP_NODELAY=1
socket = r:TCP_NODELAY=1
options = DONT_INSERT_EMPTY_FRAGMENTS
; Service-level configuration (you can put as many of these as you want in here)
; incoming vip for https (This is to secure Web)
; ip address that resolves to the ConnectProHost (Web App FQDN).
; listens on port 443
accept = 188.8.131.52:443
; When stunnel is on the same box, simply leave the below IP address as 127.0.0.1
; send the unecrypted request to port 8443
connect = 127.0.0.1:8443
; Certificate information for Connect.
; This assumes you put the cert and key in the root folder of stunnel
cert = CertificateNameHere.pem
key = CerificateKeyNameHere.pem
6. From the Start / Programs Menu, find Stunnel and select "Install Service". If you have a passphrase on your private key, you should remove it. You can do this by running a simple command within OpenSSL
7. Start stunnel service.
8. Start the Connect Services