Mac OS Lion issues
- FireWire devices are not detected.
- Not compatible with external audio interfaces (for example, Focusrite, Saffure, FireWire, or RME Multiface).
- Not compatible with secure desktop sharing.
- Starting April 27 2012, Adobe Connect 8 hosted customers began to get upgraded to Adobe Connect 8 Service Pack 2 Update 2 (8.2.2). Customers are notified about their exact upgrade date and time.
- This update requires a new Adobe Connect Add-in for functionality specific to meeting hosts and presenters on Windows and Mac OS. You are asked to install the new Add-in in the following circumstances:
- You try to start or join 8.2.2 meeting for first time and have older version of the Add-in installed.
- You start screen sharing, application sharing, or share PowerPoint (PPTX format) files, and don’t have the latest version of the Add-in installed.
The new Add-in improves screen share quality and consumes less system resources during sharing of screen, applications, or documents.
The new Add-in is backwards compatible, so you can download and install it before 8.2.2 upgrade. However, you only experience the new Add-in benefits after your site has been upgraded to 8.2.2. The version of the new Add-in is 126.96.36.199.