In Update 2, the Security Analyzer includes the following changes:
You can see partial scan results if you cancel an ongoing scan.
In the Unscanned Files tab, you can search for a .
Before running Security Analyzer, update both ColdFusion (2016 release) and ColdFusion Builder (2016 release) to Update 2.
The Eclipse version for ColdFusion Builder (2016 release) Update 2 is upgraded from Kepler to Mars. For more information on Eclipse Mars, see the official Eclipse documentation.
PhoneGap has a new version in Update 2. PhoneGap is upgraded to version 5.2 from version 3.7. To check for the new version, right-click the mobile project in the Navigator. Click Properties > ColdFusion Mobile Project and click the PhoneGap tab.
There are updated plug-ins with the new version.
For more information on ColdFusion Mobile applications, see Packaging mobile applications.
In Update 2, you can find the FTP options while importing or exporting a project in the Remote Systems folder:
For a list of bugs fixed in this release, see Bugs fixed.
The ColdFusion Builder IDE should display an update notification whenever there is a new update. Click on the notification window and follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
A stand-alone installation of ColdFusion Builder is pre-configured with the update URL. In a plugin installation of ColdFusion Builder, you need to configure the update URL for the first time after installation.
If you do not see the update notification, follow the steps below:
In the Add Repository window:
- In the Name field, enter a valid name for the update.
- In the Location field, enter the update URL:
- For stand-alone version, use https://cfdownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/PR/cfb31standalonerepo/
- For plugin version, use https://cfdownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/cfb31pluginsrepo/
- Click OK.
After applying the update, if ColdFusion Builder does not restart, double-click the ColdFusion Builder 2016 launcher.
To find the ColdFusion version:
- Stand-alone: Choose Help > Product Details > ColdFusion image link. The version is in the format 3.1.2.<build date and timestamp>.
- Plug-in: Choose Help > Product Details > ColdFusion image link. The version is in the format 3.1.2.<build date and timestamp>. Verify the version as 126.96.36.199606131102.