In most cases, Creative Cloud downloads and installs the update automatically when you sign in. If you're unable to sign in from the Creative Cloud application, then do the following:
- Open a browser and navigate to https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-desktop.html.
- Sign in with the Adobe ID associated with your Creative Cloud account.
- Download and install the latest version of the Creative Cloud app.
- Launch Creative Cloud and sign in.
You can safely delete the ACC.log file from your computer.
To do so, navigate to one of the following folders and delete the acc.log files:
- Windows 7/8: \Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Temp
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Logs/
Note: Some files and folders are hidden on Windows. See Show hidden files, folders, filename extensions | Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 for more information.
Note: The user Library folder is hidden on Mac OS 10.7 and later. See Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later for more information.