Adobe® Creative Cloud™ allows you to download, install, and update apps. You can also sync files and fonts, and showcase and discover creative work on Behance.
Download and install apps
Download, install, and update your Creative Cloud apps. Discover new Creative Cloud apps and install them on your computer. You can browse apps by popularity and design segments.
Creative Cloud for desktop app is installed automatically when you download a product. If you already have Adobe Application Manager installed, it auto-updates itself to the Creative Cloud for desktop app. To download it manually, visit the Creative Cloud for desktop app page.
For more information on installing CC or CS6 apps, see Install Apps.
The apps, for example Photoshop, Illustrator, are downloaded and installed on your computer. You need to launch them from your computer. For detailed instructions, see Launch Creative Cloud apps.
Sync files and folders
Sync files from your computer to Creative Cloud and access them from anywhere. Files are instantly available on all your connected devices, computers, and on your Creative Cloud Files page. To sync files, download and install Creative Cloud for desktop on all computers.
To sync files, do one of the following:
- Copy, paste, or move files to the Creative Cloud Files directory on your computer
- In an app, choose File > Save or File > Save As and navigate to the Creative Cloud Files directory on your computer.
The original files are always on your computer or device. Files are synced via Creative Cloud to all connected devices.
You can view your files online on the Creative Cloud Assets page. Once the files are synced, you don't need to be online and you can view them from the Creative Cloud Files directory or folder on your computer.
For information to work with files uploaded on Creative Cloud, see Manage files.
Add fonts from Typekit
Choose a typeface from one of Typekit's many foundry partners and sync it to your desktop with Creative Cloud. Synced fonts are available for use in all Creative Cloud apps and other desktop software.
You must have a paid Creative Cloud membership or an eligible Typekit account to sync fonts to your desktop computer.
The Fonts panel displays fonts synced to your computer. To sync fonts, do the following:
- In Creative Cloud for desktop app, click the Fonts panel.
- Click Add Fonts from Typekit. A Typekit window opens in your browser.
- In the Typekit window, move your mouse over a font card and click + Use Fonts.
- Select the fonts from the selected family and click Sync selected fonts.
Have questions about syncing fonts? Here’s a detailed walkthrough to cover everything step by step.
Creative Cloud Market is a collection of high-quality, curated content for creatives by creatives. Creative Cloud subscribers can access assets from Market for free on both desktop and mobile (via Creative Cloud connected apps), choosing from an incredible selection of vector graphics, icons, patterns, UI kits, and more. Creative Cloud subscribers can download up to 500 unique, royalty-free assets each month. This powerful new service will allow creatives to seamlessly find assets to build upon, manipulate, and modify to jumpstart their creative process.
For more information, see Market assets.
Share and discover work on Behance
Showcase & discover creative work on Behance. As a member, you can create a portfolio of your work and broadcast it widely and efficiently. Or, explore the latest creative work on a global scale by browsing featured or popular work across fields.
- Login or sign up to access your Behance Activity Feed, Portfolio, and Share & Discover New Work. If you already have an account, you'll be prompted to log in. If you don't have an account already, signup is quick and easy.
- Or, even without a Behance account, you can explore Featured Projects and Works-in-Progress from within the panel.
Home and activity feed
The Activity Stream on the Home panel contains your interactions with Creative Cloud. Events and activities, such as new app availability, updates, and installation status are displayed here.
Choose > Preferences to open the Preferences dialog box.
- To sign out of the Creative Cloud for desktop app, choose General > Account, and then click Sign Out from Creative Cloud.
- Enable Login to AEM Assets to connect to your AEM Assets repository. For more information, see Work with AEM Assets.
- Specify the Show/Hide Notifications settings in each tab.
- Use the Apps tab to specify App Language and Install Location.
- Select Always Keep Creative Cloud Desktop Up To Date to enable automatic updates.
- Use the Files, Fonts, and Behance tabs to specify respective settings.