Proportional scales the watermark larger or smaller. Fit sizes the watermark across the width of the photo. Fill sizes the watermark to fill the height and width of the photo.
Anchor the watermark to one of nine anchor points in the photo, and rotate the watermark left or right.
If you have trouble seeing the watermark on final images, experiment with a larger size or different position on the photo.
- In any module, choose Edit > Edit Watermarks (Windows) or Lightroom > Edit Watermarks (Mac OS).
- If you have multiple photos selected in the Filmstrip, click the Left and Right navigation arrow buttons to preview the watermark on each photo.
- To save the current settings as a preset and exit the Watermark Editor, click Save. To save the watermark and continue working in the Watermark Editor, click the preset menu (in the upper-left corner of the window) and choose Save Current Settings As New Preset. Type a name in the New Preset dialog box and click Create.
- To select a watermark, choose it in the preset menu in the upper-left corner of the window.
- To edit a watermark, choose it in the preset menu and change the settings. Then, click the preset menu again and choose Update Preset [name].
- To rename a copyright watermark, choose it in the preset menu, then click the menu again and choose Rename Preset [name].
- To delete a copyright watermark, choose it in the preset menu, then click the menu again and choose Delete Preset [name].