Watermark your photos in Lightroom Classic
- Lightroom Classic User Guide
- Introduction to Lightroom Classic
- Lightroom and Adobe services
- Lightroom for mobile, TV, and the web
- Import photos
- Viewing photos
- Manage catalogs and files
- Organize photos in Lightroom Classic
- Process and develop photos
- Develop module basics
- Create panoramas and HDR panoramas
- Flat-Field Correction
- Correct distorted perspective in photos using Upright
- Improve image quality using Enhance
- Work with image tone and color
- Apply local adjustments
- HDR photo merge
- Develop module options
- Retouch photos
- Cure red eye and pet eye effects
- Use the Radial Filter tool
- Use the enhanced Spot Removal tool
- Export photos
- Work with external editors
- Print photos
- Photo books
- Web galleries
- Keyboard shortcuts
This article covers the workflow for Lightroom Classic. Using Lightroom desktop? See Add Graphical and Signature Watermark.
Create a copyright watermark
In any module, choose Edit > Edit Watermarks (Windows) or Lightroom Classic > Edit Watermarks (macOS).
In the Watermark Editor dialog box, select a Watermark Style: Text or Graphic.
Do either of the following:
(Text watermark) Type the text under the preview area and specify Text Options: font, style, alignment, color, and drop shadow. OpenType fonts are not supported.
(Graphic watermark) Click Choose in the Image Options pane and then navigate to and choose the PNG or JPEG that you want to use.
Specify Watermark Effects:
Adjust the level of transparency of the watermark.
Proportional scales the watermark larger or smaller. Fit sizes the watermark across the width of the photo. Fill sizes the watermark to fill the height and width of the photo.
Repositions the watermark horizontally or vertically in the photo.
Anchor the watermark to one of nine anchor points in the photo, and rotate the watermark left or right.Notă:
If you have trouble seeing the watermark on final images, experiment with a larger size or different position on the photo.
Manage copyright watermarks
- In any module, choose Edit > Edit Watermarks (Windows) or Lightroom Classic > Edit Watermarks (macOS).
- If you have multiple photos selected in the Filmstrip, click the Left and Right navigation arrow buttons to preview the watermark on each photo.
- To save the current settings as a preset and exit the Watermark Editor, click Save. To save the watermark and continue working in the Watermark Editor, click the preset menu (in the upper-left corner of the window) and choose Save Current Settings As New Preset. Type a name in the New Preset dialog box and click Create.
- To select a watermark, choose it in the preset menu in the upper-left corner of the window.
- To edit a watermark, choose it in the preset menu and change the settings. Then, click the preset menu again and choose Update Preset [name].
- To rename a copyright watermark, choose it in the preset menu, then click the menu again and choose Rename Preset [name].
- To delete a copyright watermark, choose it in the preset menu, then click the menu again and choose Delete Preset [name].
Apply a copyright watermark to images
For instructions on how to apply copyright watermarks to photos, see: