How can I link audience manager to marketing cloud to access audiences?
Link audience manager to marketing cloud to access audiences
When trying to link audience manager for accessing audiences, first ensure that your account has been provisioned for audiences.
To get provisioned for Audiences, complete the following:
1. Be provisioned on one of the Marketing Cloud solutions
2. Have the Marketing cloud visitor ID service implemented on your solutions.
3. Raise a request for provisioning on this link: https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=X8SVES
Also, if you are requesting provisioning for Real Time Audiences, then it is required transition to Regional Data Collection (RDC).
If you’re already provisioned on audiences, but are unable to access audiences, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the ‘manage organization’ option in marketing cloud interface
- For Audiences, click Get access and enter your login credentials.
If you’re attempting to link to Adobe Audience Manager with the marketing cloud, and are unable to do so, the problem is likely Visitor ID service is not enabled. Alternatively, check that you have the requisite permissions to link accounts.
If the problem persists, contact Customer Care.
Hesabınıza giriş yapın
Hızlı bağlantılarTüm planlarınızı görüntüleyin Planlarınızı yönetin