After installing the Photoshop CC (2015) update, the Camera Raw plug-in reverted to version 8.0.
Symptoms may include:
- Missing new camera support
- Missing features
- Camera Raw interface doesn't scale to 200%
This problem may have occurred because the Camera Raw 9.1 patch was delayed shortly after the Photoshop CC (2015) update was made available. This problem has been corrected. If you discover you don't have the correct version of Camera Raw installed, try the following solution:
- Launch Photoshop and choose Help > Updates...
- Keep Photoshop up to date
- Direct link to Camera Raw updates for Mac and Windows
- Having trouble installing Camera Raw updates? See this article.