Get the latest features and bug fixes by simply updating Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw to the latest version.
- The latest/most current version is the October 2017 release of Photoshop CC (version 19.0.1).
- The latest/most current version of Adobe Camera Raw is 10.1.
- The latest/most current version of Adobe DNG Converter is 10.1.
When you're updating to a major version, such as from CC 2015 to CC October 2017, consider the following:
- Keep the prior version installed until you're comfortable with the new version.
- Reinstall any third-party plug-ins that haven't been updated to use the Shared Creative Cloud Plug-in Location.
- Reinstall any third-party extensions that are not installed via Adobe Add-ons.
For more information, see Ensure smooth upgrade to the next version of Creative Cloud applications.
Launch Photoshop and choose Help > Updates.
For additional information, see Update Creative Cloud apps.
Not seeing the available updates? See Available updates not listed.
IMPORTANT - There is an issue where the About dialog and Help > System Info do not show the correct version. See this doc for more details:
To verify that you have the most recent version of Photoshop:
- macOS: Choose Photoshop > About Photoshop.
- Windows: Choose Help > About Photoshop.
To verify that you have the most recent version of Adobe Camera Raw:
- macOS: Choose Photoshop > About Plug-In > Camera Raw.
- Windows: Choose Help > About Plug-In > Camera Raw.
Having trouble installing Camera Raw updates? See Camera Raw plug-in installer.
Find a computer that is connected to the Internet, and download the update to an external drive or media that you can move to the computer that’s not on the Internet. (Note: You can install the product and updates offline, but you need momentary Internet access initially to sign in and activate your software.)
To install prior versions of Photoshop included with Creative Cloud, see Install previous versions of apps.
For special instructions for installing on macOS 10.12 (Sierra):