Fixed issues in Dimension
Find issues fixed in the latest release of Dimension
This document lists the customer reported issues that were fixed each release. To report an issue, submit your issue on the feedback site.
For a summary of features introduced in Dimension, see the New features summary.
September 2020 (version 3.4) release
OBJ Export: Resolved an issue where OBJ export wasn’t correctly maintaining transformation data.
June 2020 (version 3.3) release
GLTF Import: Resolved an issue where GLTF files that had no textures failed to import.
April 2020 (version 3.2.1) release
Text crash: Resolved an issue where Dimension would crash for users adding new text on certain language OS combinations.
Crash on text conversion: Resolved a crash when converting 3D Text objects to Standard Model objects if the text property is empty.
Disabled features: Addressed an issue where some cloud-connected features were disabled on the first launch, including Publish to Web, CC Libraries, and Cloud Rendering.
Basic shape textures: Resolved an issue where some areas of Basic Shapes were displaying materials and graphics in the wrong direction.
Tour order: Addressed an issue with the Getting Started tour having a step out of order.
Broken links: Addressed an issue with some broken links.
April 2020 (version 3.2) release
- OBJ export: Resolved an issue where OBJ export wasn’t correctly maintaining transformation data.
December 2019 (version 3.1) release
- Memory Leak: Fixed a memory leak issue when loading a new scene that resulted in more memory usage than intended.
August 2019 (version 2.3.1) release
- Resolved an issue where some of the saved files could not be reopened.
May 2019 (version 2.2.1) release
- Resolved an issue where the Undo command was affecting the camera. Undo now correctly applies to the scene edits while Camera Undo applies to the camera edits.
- Resolved a crash when using the copy command on a selection made with the Magic Wand.
- Resolved a crash when applying a material on a selection that was created using Magic Wand to divide a mesh.
- Resolved some issues with users being in a state where they are unable to save their documents. This issue is known to still be affecting some situations. If you experience trouble saving your Dimension scenes or loading a previously saved Dimension scene, please report the issue by contacting email@example.com.
December 2018 (version 2.1) release
- Resolved an issue that caused problems to users while trying to save their Dimension document.
- Resolved some small graphic issues in the Adobe Dimension Renderer.
- Resolved some issues occurring when a user name consists of Unicode characters.
- Resolved an issue where .ai format images couldn't be imported.
- Resolved an issue that caused Edit in Illustrator feature to not work correctly.
- Resolved an issue that caused Publish 3D Scene feature to not work.
- Resolved an issue that caused Stock search in Creative Cloud Libraries to not work correctly.