Text crash: Resolved an issue where Dimension would crash for users adding new text on certain language OS combinations.
Crash on text conversion: Resolved a crash when converting 3D Text objects to Standard Model objects if the text property is empty.
Disabled features: Addressed an issue where some cloud-connected features were disabled on the first launch, including Publish to Web, CC Libraries, and Cloud Rendering.
Basic shape textures: Resolved an issue where some areas of Basic Shapes were displaying materials and graphics in the wrong direction.
Tour order: Addressed an issue with the Getting Started tour having a step out of order.
Broken links: Addressed an issue with some broken links.
- Memory Leak: Fixed a memory leak issue when loading a new scene that resulted in more memory usage than intended.
- Resolved a crash when applying a material on a selection that was created using Magic Wand to divide a mesh.
- Resolved some issues with users being in a state where they are unable to save their documents. This issue is known to still be affecting some situations. If you experience trouble saving your Dimension scenes or loading a previously saved Dimension scene, please report the issue by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resolved an issue that caused problems to users while trying to save their Dimension document.
- Resolved some small graphic issues in the Adobe Dimension Renderer.
- Resolved some issues occurring when a user name consists of Unicode characters.
- Resolved an issue where .ai format images couldn't be imported.