- Graphics created from CC Charts are shown as SVG files in the CC Libraries panel, but you cannot insert them into your web page as they aren't supported.
- In a private cloud setup (enterprise setup), you cannot resample Illustrator files in CC Libraries as SVG files even though the option is available in the resampling dialog box. However, you can resample the Illustrator files as PNG or JPEG files.
- In a PSD file with multiple artboards, if you hide one of the artboards in the Layers panel and then show it again, the file reloads. And, after reloading, other artboards are not rendered.
Workaround: Reload the PSD file in the Extract panel (pop-up menu > Reload PSD).
- Dreamweaver takes a little longer to open a large or a complex PSD in the Extract panel. During this time, Dreamweaver may appear to have become unresponsive, but the file is opened successfully after a while.
- Occasionally, scrolling on iPad (iOS 8) doesn't work.
Workaround: Tap the screen and then scroll the page.
- You cannot preview a web page in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 machines.
Workaround: Use another browser to preview the web page.
- On Mac, if the firewall is configured to block incoming connections, you will see a message when you open the Device Preview pop-up window in Dreamweaver.
Workaround: Turn off the firewall settings and restart Dreamweaver.
- Occasionally, when you scroll a web page in Dreamweaver while inspecting or selecting elements, the preview in iOS devices goes blank.
Workaround: Scroll the page a bit on the device for the page to refresh or select a different element on the page in Dreamweaver.
- If your devices are disconnected from the Internet while you are previewing a web page, no error message is displayed. If you notice that changes to the web page are not reflected in the preview, refresh your device browser and check if the devices are connected.
- Pages containing certain external JS frameworks can sometimes interfere in rendering of web pages on devices.
- On Windows mobile devices, the web page doesn't scroll automatically when you inspect or select elements.
- Emmet abbreviations for Class, ID, or hex color within a style tag do not get expanded in Code view.
- On Mac, if you are using the Keychain Access utility and the keychains corresponding to the testing and remote server credentials are corrupted, you will get a connection error while trying to connect to the servers.
- In Live view, when you resize a column or a row in a table, the overall dimension of the table is altered.
- While traversing cells of a table in Live view, the Property Inspector does not display the row-related properties.
- When you insert the Bootstrap Basic Navbar component, the inserted code does not include the class attribute for the nav tag.
Workaround: Add the class attribute with the classes-navbar, navbar-default as follows:
<nav class="navbar navbar-default">
- Dreamweaver crashes when you try to create a new Bootstrap document if the Enable Related Files preference is not selected in the Preferences > General category. However, no crashes occur when you try to open an existing or a saved Bootstrap document.
- When you run site-wide reports, debug console logs for New Document dialog box, Quick Property Inspector for text and images, and in-app messages are displayed in the reports.
- On Windows, if the Code Inspector panel is in focus, Quick Tag Editor is auto-dismissed providing very little time to edit.
Workaround: Close the Code Inspector panel and restart Dreamweaver.
- When uploading files, the Include Dependent Files dialog box loses focus and is put in the background after a few seconds.
Workaround: Restart Dreamweaver (temporary fix).
- When you set the document window size to Full Size in Split view and then switch to full Live view, the document doesn't resize to fit the full Live view.
- Setting any property as !important from the CSS Designer panel generates incorrect code in Code view.
- Due to changes in the W3C validation service, W3C Validator in Dreamweaver displays a message indicating that the service has been deprecated and you can access the validation service through a direct URL.