WebHelp doesn't load when the following is the combination of Chrome and RoboHelp output:
- Chrome: Version 30.0.1599.69
- WebHelp output generated with: RoboHelp 10.0.1
The WebHelp output doesn't load and the landing page refreshes continuously. This issue started with the Google Chrome update to 30.0.1599.69.
- Download the whproxy.zip file, below. Unzip to get whproxy.js.
- Overwrite the file whproxy.js in the web Help output folder with the new one. (Example path of whproxy.js file: X:\Projects\SalesBuilder\!SSL!\WebHelp\whproxy.js)
- After overwriting the whproxy.js file, open the WebHelp output in Chrome.
- Repeat for other WebHelp outputs to fix them.
You can install a patch in RoboHelp so that the WebHelp output generated with RoboHelp doesn't have this issue.
- Download the whproxy.zip file, below. Unzip it to get whproxy.js.
- Overwrite the whproxy.js file in [RoboHTMLInstallDir] with the new one. (Example RoboHelp installation directory path: Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 10\RoboHTML\WebHelp5Ext\template_stock).