Learn about all the ways you can upload content to Adobe Stock.
It’s easy to upload content to Adobe Stock using either the Contributor portal or some of your Adobe Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps. You’ll find the steps below. No matter which method you choose, you can upload as many files as you want and there are no data limits.
In the portal, you can drag and drop files of up to 45MB. Videos need to be uploaded via SFTP, and you can use SFTP to upload other file types as well.
Uploading photos and illustrations (JPEGs)
Before uploading, make sure your image is at least 1,600x2,400 pixels (4MP) and saved as a JPEG.
If you upload raw photos through Lightroom Classic and Bridge, they’ll be automatically converted to JPEG format at 300ppi and assigned the sRGB color profile. If you previously assigned a different profile, make sure that the colors still look the way you expect them to.
If you’re uploading a standalone vector file, make sure your artboard is at least 3,000x5,000 pixels (15MP).
Use your own SFTP client, like Filezilla, and follow the instructions below to upload your videos to Adobe Stock.
1. Log in to your Contributor account.
2. Click the Upload button in the top-right navigation panel.
3. Click the Learn more link under the blue upload circle.
4. Click the Generate password button to get your password. (This step is a must as your password has been changed.)
5. Log in to the SFTP client using your new password. (All your other credentials will stay the same.)
If your network connection drops while you’re uploading files, you’ll see the files that have successfully uploaded in the Contributor portal. Once you reconnect, you can continue uploading your remaining files.