Mac: Open Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access. Under Keychains, select login.
- If the keychain is locked, click the icon to unlock it. If the keychain is unlocked, click the icon once to lock it and then again to unlock it.
- If you are prompted, enter your password to lock or unlock the key.
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, log out of your system and log back in.
Windows: Click Start and type Services to open the Services Manager.
- In the list of Services, right-click on Credential Manager.
- Click Restart.
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, restart your computer.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, click Safari > Preferences, and click Websites.
- In the General sidebar on the left, select Auto-Play.
- To enable auto-play for XD, click Allow All Auto-Play from the pop-up menu next to xd.adobe.com.
Alternatively, if you are already in XD, click Safari > Settings for this website. In the pop-up menu, click Auto-Play > Allow All Auto-Play.
If multiple users share a machine, it is recommended to deploy the machine via SCCM to display Adobe XD to all the user profiles. For more information, visit https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/deploy-adobe-xd-known-issues.html.