You experience issues while installing Adobe XD on Windows due to lack of administrator privileges on your computer login account. Work through the following solutions sequentially, proceeding to the next solution if necessary:
- In the Security tab, click Advanced. Click Change.
- Type Everyone, or enter Admin User ID (Enterprise Environment) and click Check Names to make sure that the user entry is correct.
- Click Apply and OK.
- In the Security tab, click Edit to set permissions for the current user.
- Make sure Allow is checked for Full control.
- Apply the changes and exit the Properties window.