If you get an error trying to use Share for Review or Share for Development from Share menu popover, please try any of the following troubleshooting methods.
|44:xx||Indicates that XD was unable to upload your content to Adobe Creative Cloud. This could be the result of a service issue from Adobe or a network issue on your local machine. Try the following steps to identify the root cause and resolve the issue:
|55:xx||If you have deleted a shared prototype on assets.adobe.com, you get an error when you click the Update button in the original XD file. To resolve the issue, click New Link when you reshare the design.|
If you are an Enterprise customer, go through these scenarios and suggestions and try resolving your problem.
If you're using a serialized deployment model of our software, contact your IT administrator to request Named User deployment. This option allows each individual in the organization to have a Creative Cloud login associated with their enterprise organization with access to storage and services like Share Online.
For enterprise accounts, an IT administrator can turn off the ability to use one or more Creative Cloud services within the organization. If you want to use the Adobe XD Share Online feature, contact your IT administrator for access.
Sharing will also be disabled if an organization's contractual obligations provides access to Adobe apps, but not to storage or services. Contact your IT admin if you want to enable the sharing functionality.
Sharing online is not supported while using the Creative Cloud for enterprise with managed services solution. Instead, use the Preview window to create a video and share your designs. For information on recording a video of a prototype, see Preview and record interactions.
If you receive the following error message, your organization does not have access to Creative Cloud services. Services may not be available in your locale (for example, services are not available in China), or your IT administrator has chosen to disable services.
If you encounter an error when you try to publish prototypes or design specs with proxy server setup on your machine, try the following steps to resolve the problem:
- Ensure that you have accurately setup the proxy server settings in your machine. To verify the proxy server setup, relaunch the Creative Cloud app launcher and Adobe XD to get the proxy login prompts after setting up the proxy.
- If there are no onscreen prompts for the proxy user name and password:
- When the browser prompts for a proxy server login, enter username, password, and click Ok. Relaunch XD and publish after applying the server credentials.
- Sign in to proxy from the sign-in dialog of Adobe XD instead of signing in from Creative Cloud app launcher.
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, uninstall Adobe XD, restart the machine, and install Adobe XD again. You should now be able to share your prototype.
If this issue is still not resolved, report an issue on Uservoice.
If you are a Kivuto user, you are entitled only to an XD Starter plan. This means:
- You cannot access any of the online services,
- Storage quota is disabled, and
- You can share only one active prototype and design specs.
This is an expected behavior unlike older Kivuto versions.
If you face different error codes, or if the troubleshooting tips in the above sections do not work for you, gather the following information and report the issue on UserVoice:
- OS version of your machine.
- Your XD version.
- The region from where you are operating from.
- The error text and code, if any (you can take a screenshot and post it).
- Whether the error occurred when you first clicked the Share button or after you clicked the Create Link button in the pop-up menu.
- Your XD document and the link you are having a trouble updating, if any.