- Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB is recommended)
- 6 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free hard-disk space may be required during installation
- 1024x768 screen resolution (1280x800 recommended)
RoboHelp Server installation is not supported on flash storage devices.
Adobe RoboHelp Server 10 is supported on the following 64-bit architecture of the Microsoft Windows operating systems:
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 10
RoboHelp Server requires Apache Tomcat to run. Tomcat is a servlet container that can also work as a Web server.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and 10
- Microsoft Edge 20 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 44 or later
- Google Chrome 48 or later
You can configure Tomcat with an external Web server. Using an external Web server offers ease and flexibility while configuring settings, such as proxy server and filtering rules. RoboHelp Server supports the following Web servers in combination with Tomcat:
- Apache HTTP Server 2.4 and 2.2
- Microsoft IIS 8.5 and 8.0
You can use the built-in Apache Derby database or select an external database to store reports and authentication information for RoboHelp Server. The following external database management systems are supported:
- Oracle 12c and 11g R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014, 2012, and 2008 R2
Please go through the Adobe RoboHelp Server 10 User Guide to know more about other supported applications.
For updates regarding system requirements, visit Adobe RoboHelp Server 10 system requirements page.
Please go through the Adobe RoboHelp Server 10 User Guide for more information about installation and un-installation.
Enter the serial number you received when purchasing the software in the serialization screen when launching the application.
Only applications running as a trial will recognize the new serial number.
Volume licensing customers cannot purchase from a trial directly, however a volume licensing serial number can be entered in the trial product. Please contact your reseller or authorized Adobe licensing center to place an order for a volume license. To find a reseller in your area, see Adobe Partner Finder.
This product is offered subject to your acceptance of the license agreement included with the media and to limited warranty terms. Refer the Adobe Software License Agreement for details.
When you install your software, be sure to register to get up-to-date product information, training, newsletters, and invitations to Adobe events and seminars.
Refer to the Resolved issues document for a list of issues resolved in Adobe RoboHelp Server 10.
- The Security setting for Internet browser must be medium to access RoboHelp Server Web Administrator or the RoboHelp Server 10 site must be a trusted site.
- You should have the latest version of Adobe Flash player installed on your system to access the Web Administrator.
Adobe Customer Service provides assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other non-technical issues. To find out how to contact Adobe Customer Service, please visit Adobe Contact Us page.
If you require technical assistance for your product, including information on complimentary and fee-based support plans and troubleshooting resources, see Adobe Contact Options page.
For free troubleshooting resources refer Adobe support knowledgebase, Adobe user-to-user forums and more. We are continually making additional tools and information available online in order to provide you with flexible options for resolving issues as fast as possible.
If you are having any issues with installing or uninstalling the software, please try rebooting your system prior to contacting Support.
For complete Help, features, training material, and support, refer the following pages.