Learn how to update your information and reinitiate a payment if your original payment failed or you missed a payment.
Even if a payment fails, you will have access to your Creative Cloud apps for 21 days. Your subscription will be suspended on the 21st day if you don’t update your payment information by then.
Reinitiate your payment
Review your payment details and confirm the following are correct:
- Credit or debit card number
- Expiration date
- Billing address
Using a corporate card?
Be sure you’re using the name and billing address of the cardholder, not your own. Check with the cardholder or your accounting department to verify the correct name and billing address.
Confirm standing with your payment provider
If you’ve confirmed that your credit card information is correct, you should contact your bank to:
- Ensure that the credit limit has not been exceeded.
- Inquire about daily withdrawal or purchase limits, as payment declines may be due to these limits.
- Make sure that the credit or debit card is in good standing and that your card supports online transactions.
- Find out if their fraud protection policies may be affecting the use of your card.
Verify your payment went through
It may take up to 24 hours for your payment to post to your account. You need to sign in to your Adobe account through the Creative Cloud desktop app or the web login to verify your payment.
Once you’re logged in, you can verify your payment two ways: