- Open the schedule.
- Select Insert > Add Scenes/Scripts.
- Select the desired category and project.
- Click OK.
For schedules, you can choose to have either end-of-day breaks or start of day breaks. A day break marks the end of the day or start of a day in a schedule. A day break also collates and displays the total number of pages in the scenes for a day. The number of pages gives you an idea of the volume of the script to cover in a day. A banner is any break apart from an end-of-day break, such as a lunch break.
You can add one or more day breaks to a schedule. You can also add one or more banners to a schedule. A banner is any break apart from an end of day break, such as a lunch break.
- Select a row and click Insert > Day Break. Story inserts a day break below the selected row. A warning message is displayed if you try to insert a day break relevant to a day that already has a day break. You can, however, choose to still insert such as break. A break is then added above the selected strip for Start of day breaks and below the selected strip for End of the day break.
- Select a row and click View> Collapse all day breaks or Expand all day breaks.
- Select a row and click Insert > Break. Story inserts a break below the selected row. Edit the title and duration of the break. The start time of the break is same as the end time of the last scene before the break.
- Select a row and click Insert > Banner. Story inserts a Banner below the selected row.