Learn how to cancel your subscription to Acrobat or to Document Cloud PDF services such as Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Export PDF, Adobe Send for Signature, and Adobe Send & Track.
Cancel your subscription
If you purchased your Acrobat or Document Cloud subscription directly from Adobe, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Go to http://adobe.com/go/account, and sign in with your Adobe ID and password, or with your social (Facebook or Google) account.
Your Adobe ID is the email address you used when you signed up for your subscription.
If necessary, confirm the cancelation one final time. You see a confirmation that your subscription has been canceled.
If you need help, contact us. You may be asked to sign in. Sign in with your Adobe ID and password.
Cancellation policies for Pay Up Front memberships:
Subscriptions such as (Export PDF and PDF pack) are Pay Up Front (PUF) memberships and their cancellation policy is as follows:
- If customers want to cancel within the first 14 days, we cancel the subscription and provide a full refund.
- If customers want to cancel after the first 14 days, no refund is applicable. Cancellation stops the auto-renewal and customers can use the subscription until the next bill date
Cancellation of Month-to-Month plans:
- As per the new policy for Month-to-Month subscriptions, the customer is eligible for a refund within 14 Days of purchase.
- Once a plan is cancelled, customers continue to have access to the service through the month they have paid for, and will no longer be charged for additional time periods.Customers will not be refunded for the month in which they cancel.
- The updated cancellation policy only applies customers who sign up for month-to-month plans after December 15, 2016.The policy does not apply to customers who have annual contracts for Creative Cloud (either prepaid or with monthly payments).