Launch the GEForce Experience application on your device.
Adobe Fresco crashes on Windows devices
- Adobe Fresco User Guide
- What's new in Adobe Fresco
- What is Adobe Fresco
- System requirements for Adobe Fresco
- Release notes for Adobe Fresco
- Adobe Fresco on the iPhone
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Fresco | Common questions
- Get started with the user interface
- Upgrade to a paid plan of Adobe Fresco
- Upgrade storage for Adobe Fresco
- Supported features on iPad and Windows devices
- Draw, paint, animate, and share
- Shapes in Adobe Fresco
- Mixer brushes
- Pixel brushes
- Ribbon brushes
- Live brushes
- Adjust pressure curve on stylus
- Vector brushes
- Free Transform tool
- Apply motion to artwork
- Magic Wand tool
- Smudge tool
- Liquify tool
- Add and modify text
- Publish, export, and share
- Layer masks
- Access Creative Cloud libraries in Fresco
- Add your own font
- Grids alignment
- Adobe Fresco and Creative Cloud apps
- Cloud documents
- Examples, Ideas, and Inspirations
Fresco crashes while changing brush settings on Windows devices.
You may face this issue on the following devices if they use Nvidia's GeForce graphics card:
- Surface Book
- Surface Book 2
- Surface Studio and
- Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16”
Not sure which graphics card is on your device? Click here to find out.
The workaround is to disable the In-Game Overlay setting of the graphics card. Here's how you do it:
Go to Settings > General.
Toggle the IN-GAME OVERLAY setting to disable.
Still having issues? Post your question on Adobe Fresco community and get answers.
Find which graphics card is on your device
- Type Run in the search box next to Start icon to open the Run app.
- Type dxdiag next to Open and click Ok.
DirectX Diagnostic Tool appears.
- Tap on Display tab to view the graphics card used by your device.