The e-signing page allows recipients an array of options.
Several of these options can be controlled by the settings enabled at the account or group level (group-level settings over-ride account-level settings).
A few require that you contact your success manager to have the feature adjusted.
The interface being used has some impact on when settings are availiable and where they are placed.
- The content below is primarily for the Web experience.
- Mobile (or narrow screen aspect ratios) will move some options normally in the header or footer into the Options menu
- Removing the "chrome" from the page will move some content normally in the header/footer into the Options menu and remove others
- noChrome indicates that the Adobe Sign branding is stripped from the page. This is used in applications that embed the Adobe Sign pages into another interface.
The option for the recipient to delegate their action is available via the "Someone else should sign" option:
You can suppress this option by disabling delegation.
There are two controls for delegation, one for internal recipients and the other for external recipients.
Both can be configured at the Account and Group levels
The UI controls are found by navigating to Account > Account Settings > Global Settings > Delegation for users in my account
The option to convert an e-signature transaction into a written signature process is disabled by default.
The option to allow recipients to convert an e-signature wirkflow to a written signature flow can be enabled by navigating to Account > Account Settings > Signature Preferences > Additional Settings
- Check the Allow signers to print, place written signatures and upload box
- Click Save
Messages are included in the Options menu for the Mobile experiences.
Web users will find the message in the top rail to the right, activated by clicking the speech balloon.
It is not possible to relocate the message, but it is possible to remove the option.
To remove the in-app message option, navigate to Account > Account Settings > Signature Preferences > Additional Settings
- Uncheck the Show message to recipients when e-signing box
- Click Save
The below options do not currently have controls in the admin interface.
However, enterprise-level accounts can contact their success manager or support to have the setting adjusted on the backend.
The copyright mark (as well as some helpful links to support the Adobe Sign product) are found in the bottom rail of the web browser window.
The option to Sign electronically only appears in the Options menu if:
- The agreement was originally sent for electronic signature
- The recipient selected the Print, sign and upload option form the Options menu
If the recipient that chose to Print the document returns to the Options menu, the Sign electronically option allows them to return to the electronic signature process.