Manage products on Admin Console
- Adobe Enterprise & Teams: Administration guide
- Plan your deployment
- Basic concepts
- Deployment Guides
- Deploy Creative Cloud for education
- Deployment guide
- Enable Adobe Express in Google Classroom
- Integration with Canvas LMS
- Integration with Blackboard Learn
- Configuring SSO for District Portals and LMSs
- Deploy Adobe Express through Google App Licensing
- Add users through Roster Sync
- Kivuto FAQ
- Primary and Secondary institution eligibility guidelines
- Set up your organization
- Identity types | Overview
- Set up identity | Overview
- Set up organization with Enterprise ID
- Setup Azure AD federation and sync
- Set up Google Federation and sync
- Set up organization with Microsoft ADFS
- Set up organization for District Portals and LMS
- Set up organization with other Identity providers
- SSO common questions and troubleshooting
- Manage your organization setup
- Manage products and entitlements
- Manage users
- Administrative roles
- User management techniques
- Change user's identity type
- Manage user groups
- Manage directory users
- Manage developers
- Migrate existing users to the Adobe Admin Console
- Migrate user management to the Adobe Admin Console
- Manage products and product profiles
- Manage products
- Manage product profiles for enterprise users
- Manage automatic assignment rules
- Review product requests
- Manage self-service policies
- Manage app integrations
- Manage product permissions in the Admin Console
- Enable/disable services for a product profile
- Single App | Creative Cloud for enterprise
- Optional services
- Manage Shared Device licenses
- Manage users
- Manage storage and assets
- Asset migration
- Reclaim assets from a user
- Student asset migration | EDU only
- Manage services
- Adobe Stock
- Custom fonts
- Adobe Asset Link
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Creative Cloud for enterprise - free membership
- Deploy apps and updates
- Create packages
- Customize packages
- Deploy Packages
- Manage updates
- Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)
- Adobe Remote Update Manager (RUM)
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager (CC 2018 or earlier apps)
- About Creative Cloud Packager
- Creative Cloud Packager release notes
- Application packaging
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager
- Create named license packages
- Create packages with device licenses
- Create a license package
- Create packages with serial number licenses
- Packager automation
- Package non-Creative Cloud products
- Edit and save configurations
- Set locale at system level
- Manage your account
- Manage your Teams account
- Assign licenses to a Teams user
- Add products and licenses
- Automated expiration stages for ETLA contracts
- Switching contract types within an existing Adobe Admin Console
- Purchase Request compliance
- Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- VIP Select help
- Reports & logs
- Get help
Learn about the products that your organization has purchased as part of the enterprise or teams agreement with Adobe.
What is a product?
Administering your Teams or VIP subscription? Learn how to manage your products and licenses.
Your organization (teams or enterprise) purchases products as part of an agreement with Adobe. You can use these products to assign Adobe apps and services to your users.
You can manage your purchased products in the Products section of the Adobe Admin Console.
Experience Cloud products, such as Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, contain a single solution.
A product may contain a single app such as Acrobat Pro DC, or Acrobat. Services like Adobe Sign.
App or service-based products also specify the number of licenses purchased for that product. This indicates the numbers of users licensed to use the apps and services included in that product. Experience Cloud solutions specify the number of users of that product. This indicates the numbers of users licensed to use that solution.
Assigning users to products
How you use the products purchased by your organization, depends on:
Type of agreement or licensing methods
- Teams customers: Add teams users to the product plan to assign licenses to the users. Read details.
- Named User Licensing (enterprise) customers: Create a product profile for this product and then add users to that product profile. Read details.
- Shared User Licensing (education) customers: Create a shared device license profile for this product and then add users to that product profile. Read details.
Type of product
Assign Users: Products such as Creative Cloud All Apps, single app products such as Photoshop or XD, Acrobat, and Adobe Acrobat Sign have the option to assign users. For each license, you assign one user to that product. So, for the Creative Cloud All Apps product, if you assign a user to that product, that user is licensed to use every Adobe app or service available.
Assign Developers: Allow developers in your organization to integrate, extend, or create apps and experiences based on Adobe's products and technologies. Read details.
Assign Product admins to a product
Named User Licensing for enterprises, Shared Device Licensing for education
Click the Product to assign one or more Product admins.
Go to the Admins tab and click Add Admin.
Enter the name or email address of the user.
You can search for existing users or add a user by specifying a valid email address, and filling the information on the screen.
You can add up to ten admins here. To add more, repeat the above steps after saving the changes.
For all your Adobe apps & services to function correctly, there is a set of URLs/domains that must be allowed on ports 80 and 443. Learn more.
The admins that you assigned to the Product will receive an email invite indicating the Product for which they've been given administrative rights.
Remove users and user groups from a product
While managing a product in the Admin Console, navigate to Users.
Select the check boxes to the left of the user names and click Remove Users.
In the confirmation dialog box, click Remove Users.
Export product list
You can export the list of products purchased and assigned. The procurement department in your organization can use this list - for billing and accounting purposes.
Click the Export to CSV in the upper-right corner of the page.
Choose a folder location and click OK.
The CSV file that you download contains the list of products in your organization:
- Nickname: Of the Product Profile
- Product: Of the product to which a profile belongs
- License Quota: Number of users assigned to a profile. See Define and manage quotas.
- Assigned: Number of licenses of each product assigned / consumed for the product profile.
- Admins: Administrators for a profile