Open the Creative Cloud desktop app. (Select theicon in your Windows taskbar or the macOS menu bar.)
Uninstall or remove Creative Cloud apps
- Creative Cloud User Guide
- Introduction to Creative Cloud
- Download, install, set up, and update
- Manage your account
- Creative services
- Collaboration and storage services
- What are cloud documents
- Cloud documents | Common questions
- Create or convert files to cloud documents
- Set up cloud documents to use offline
- Revert to an earlier version of a cloud document
- Share your work for commenting
- Why can't I see my cloud documents offline?
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Collaborate on Creative Cloud Libraries and folders
- Collaboration FAQ
- Sync your files using cloud storage
- Find how much cloud storage you have
- Set sync options
- Creative Cloud mobile apps
- Enterprise and teams
Use the Creative Cloud desktop app to properly uninstall Creative Cloud apps.
How to uninstall Creative Cloud apps
If you no longer want an app, uninstall it using the Creative Cloud desktop app and not the Trash or Recycle bin.
On the All Apps page, select the More actions icon next to the app you want to uninstall.
Does your screen look different? See instructions for the earlier version of the Creative Cloud desktop app.
Select Cancel, Remove or Keep, based on your preference.
- Cancel: Cancels the uninstallation
- Remove: Removes the app notifications, alerts, interface settings, plugins, and other preferences
- Keep: Retains the app notifications, alerts, interface settings, plugins, and other preferences
Your app begins to uninstall. Once uninstalled, you can find it in the Available in your plan section.