Create a project in Presenter 7.0.6 and publish that in zip format locally on your system, and upload the zip file to Adobe connect meeting room as a host. Minimize the Add-in window while it’s uploading and try to launch it again once it is uploaded. You will see a blank window.
- Log in to Adobe Connect with your ID and password and create a meeting room.
- Launch the meeting room as a host on one machine and as a guest on second machine.
- Share a zip format presenter file from host computer: Share Document > Browser My Computer > Select a presenter file with .zip format.
- While the file is uploading, minimize the Add-in window on the host machine. Once the file is uploaded guest/user will be able to see it on their end.
- From the host machine, click on Adobe Connect add-in to launch from the taskbar.
The add-in will not launch normally, it will show a blank window. If you click on restore button then you will see the shared content for a while.
The add-in should launch normally and host should be able to see shared content and all the pods.
This issue is with the presenter (7.0.6) content and for fixing this; you should use the later version of Presenter.