Hardware is the single largest contributor to performance in Dimension CC. Best practice is to use hardware that meets the recommended system requirements. Running Dimension CC on underpowered hardware that meets the minimum requirements may function but limits the performance.
To check your system's hardware configuration in Windows 10, right-click the Windows Start button in the task bar and select System.
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*
- Minimum browser requirements: Internet Explorer 5.5+, Safari 1.0+, Opera 8.0+, Firefox 1.0.5+, Chrome;
Recommended: Internet Explorer 12, Opera 36, Firefox 46, Chrome 41.0.2272.89, Safari: 9.2
A compatible processor (also called the CPU or Central Processing Unit) lets you experience better performance with Dimension. Also, performance issues, errors, or crashes may occur if your computer’s processor or its driver is incompatible with Dimension. To get the best experience using Dimension, install the application on a computer with a compatible processor that is named in the list below:
- Intel Core i5 (2011 or newer)
- Intel Core i7 (2011 or newer)
- Intel Xeon (2011 or newer)
- AMD A8
- AMD A10
- AMD Ryzen